I . 語言知識及應用（共兩節，滿分45分）
第一節: 完形填空 （共15小題； 每小題2分，滿分30分）
We all know that some things are obviously right. For example, it is right to be 1 to other people. It is also right to look after the environment. Some things are 2 wrong, too. For instance, we should not hurt or bully(欺負) others, nor should we litter. Rules often tell us what is right or wrong..
Rules can help the public make the right 3 ,and remain safe. Car drivers have to obey traffic regulations that tell them the right things to do on the road to avoid crashes. Cyclists who give signals before turning or stopping help prevent 4 .
If people follow rules without taking other matters into consideration, it will be 5 for them to form what is sometimes called a "black and white" view. For example, they may believe that people should always tell the truth, and that lying is 6 acceptable. Such people always stick to their views, even if it means that they may get into 7.
Sometimes it may not be so easy to know 8 what is right or wrong. Some people choose not to eat meat because they believe that it is 9 to eat animals, but others argue that they can eat meat and 10 be kind to animals; some insist that stealing is always wrong, but others think that one does not need to feel so 11 when stealing some food to eat, if he lives in a really poor area and he is 12.
Rules help us live together in harmony, because they show us the right way to _13_ others. However, some people argue that rules may be __14_, having observed that rules change all the time , and that some schools have some regulations and others have different ones ----so who is to _ 15____ what is right ?
1. A .kind B. sensitive C. fair D. generous
2. A .equally B. slightly C. clearly D .increasingly
3. A .suggestions B. conclusions C. turns D. choices
4. A. accidents B. mistakes C .falls D .deaths
5. A . interesting B. vital C. easy D. valuable
6. A. seldom B. rarely C. merely D. never
7. A. trouble B. power C. prison D. control
8. A. roughly B. eventually C. deliberately D. exactly
9. A. awful B. cruel C. unhealthy D. unnecessary